Skip to content
Over the La Verkin Creek Path, Start Valley Trail, and you can West Rim Path, camping was let simply within the appointed campsites
Camping is also let off of the East Rim Path toward the brand new eastern plateau a lot more than Mirror Canyon
- La Verkin Creek Walk (Lee Citation to help you Switch Area Walk junction): 6.9 kilometers. Doing within Lee Citation on the Kolob Canyons section of the playground, hike on the La Verkin Creek Trail since the brains so you can La Verkin Creek. Power down at junction into the Leap Valley Path merely at night Kolob Arch spur walk. Steady level loss of one thousand foot.
- Increase Valley Trail (in order to Connector Trail junction near to Jump Area Trailhead): six.six kilometers. Head southern upwards sandy Switch Area into the Kolob Terrace point and junction with the Kolob Terrace Highway. A steady height obtain from one thousand ft. Note: New Connector Path veers over to the latest east before reaching the official Move Area Trailhead.
- The latest Connector Walk (Switch Valley Trailhead junction in order to Wildcat Canyon Trailhead junction): step 3.9 kilometers. After crossing the newest Kolob Terrace Street, lead eastern on the more faint path because it wanders using this new discover valley, then heads up for the forested plateau together with junction having the newest Wildcat Canyon Trail. Level get away from five-hundred ft.
- Wildcat Canyon Walk (Wildcat Canyon Trailhead junction so you can junction with Western Rim Trail: 4.seven miles. A largely top part of path that wanders as a consequence of a gorgeous pine tree, an unbarred meadow, then skirts around the Light Cliffs over Wildcat Canyon to become listed on up with south west Rim Walk. More or less 5 miles that have an elevation get from 500 feet.
- Western Rim Path (to the Grotto): 14.8 miles.